If you want to keep your property's HVAC system well-maintained, you need to join our 360 Maintenance Club.
We offer regular upkeep, priority servicing, and significant discounts on repairs. Thousands of homes in Williamsburg, VA, are already enjoying the benefits of a 360 Maintenance Club membership, so why not join them today?
For a low monthly fee, you can rest assured that your HVAC system will always be in good hands. Contact us today to sign up for our membership plan and enjoy all the benefits it has to offer!
Why Sign Up for a 360 Maintenance Plan?
Is signing up for a maintenance plan worth the extra cost? Here are just some of the ways a 360 Maintenance Plan can benefit your home:
- Two precision tune-ups each year
- Two filter replacements per system every visit
- 10% Discount on all service repairs parts and labor
- No overtime fees, ever
- One-Year Parts and Labor Warranty (excluding compressor and heat exchanger.)
- Plans are transferable to a new address or new homeowner
- Experience all the benefits of bi-annual maintenance!
Our NATE-certified team can service any make and model from leading brands like American Standard, Trane, and Mitsubishi.
Our Comprehensive Tune-Up Process
360 AIR TECH's comprehensive tune-up process begins with a complete system inspection. Our technicians will check every component of your HVAC system, including the:
- Air Filters
- Refrigerant lines
- Safety switches
- Air handlers
- Condenser coils
- Fan motors
After finishing the inspection, we'll perform any necessary repairs and replace any aging or damaged parts. Finally, we'll calibrate your system and make sure it runs at peak efficiency.
360 Maintenance Club Membership Pricing
Membership pricing for our 360 Maintenance Club is based on the number of HVAC systems to be serviced. 1-Year Agreement prices are as follows:
- 1 System: $230 annually or $19.16 monthly
- 2 Systems: $430 annually or $35.83 monthly
- 3 Systems: $630 annually or $52.50 monthly
- 4 Systems: $830 annually or $69.16 monthly
The Benefits of Professional HVAC Maintenance
By taking the proactive route and signing up for a membership plan, you can expect these benefits and more:
- Significant energy savings: Expect reductions on your heating and cooling bill thanks to improved operating efficiency.
- Improved indoor air quality: Regular upkeep helps prevent the buildup of mold, dust, pollen, and other airborne contaminants on your property.
- Higher system life expectancy: Regular HVAC maintenance can help prevent costly repairs in the future by spotting problems early on before they become major issues.
- Enhanced comfort: A properly tuned and balanced HVAC system provides consistent temperatures and humidity levels throughout your property.
- Improved safety: A well-maintained system is less likely to malfunction, break down, or otherwise create a situation that threatens your safety.
- Enhanced warranty protection: Many manufacturers offer extended warranties to customers who maintain regular upkeep with a professional HVAC company like 360 Air Tech.